Switzerland has the second-highest per-capita gold demand in the world, a significant over-the-counter gold trading market, and is home to some of the world’s largest, most technologically advanced gold refiners.
Swiss gold bars are definitely one of the most popular gold investment options available today. As you are probably aware, Switzerland holds a special place regarding gold investment. You can also buy swiss gold via https://goldswitzerland.com/services/purchase-selling/.
Image Source: Google
According to the courtesy of a research team the standout stats include:
1. Almost two-thirds of those surveyed consider precious metals to be a “sensible” form of investing
2. One-fifth plan on investing in precious metals in the next 12 months
3. Almost two-thirds invest in precious metals at their bank; fewer than one in ten buy gold online
4. Wealthier respondents were more likely to own precious metals and were more likely to say they would buy precious metals in the next 12 months
5. Security as being the reason for investing in precious metals
These insights resonate strongly with research conducted in 2016 assessing the attitudes of 2,000 German retail investors and illustrate the shared affinity that German and Swiss investors have with gold.
It is interesting that Austria also features in the top ten countries when ranked by gold demand per person. The world's largest gold market – Europe is home to three countries with significant per capita gold demand.